miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Writing Task: Letter to my son, Gyuri

Dear Gyuri,
                    It took me a lot of effort to be able to send you this letter so keep it and read it carefully because it can be the last on. I've been told that you were taken off the bus and now you are in a CC just like me, well the situation here is not much better than yours. It has been just 1 month since I left Budapest and It feels like hell, no water, awful soups, undrinkable coffee, and no one to trust. This way I believed from the first second that this camps are only meant to get rid of us, jewish people. A truck passed by with loads of other guys corposes. I'm scared Gyuri. Maybe I wont be able to be back home. Maybe you could not be able to get back to Budapest. I don't know what to think with this people harrassing us every day, every night, every second of the day. The only thing I can tell you with this letter is a few tip to survive a few weeks more than the rest: never exchange food for anything in the world, always keep a piece of bread in you pockets (you will never know when they will stop feeding you), try to find between the formation rows someone you can trust in and able to help you, and finally, YOU MUST RATION EVERY FOOD AND WATER THEY GIVE YOU, AND NEVER MISS THE WASHING TIME.
                                                              I hope to see you back in Budapest,
                                                                             miss you much
                                                                                 your father.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario