miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Writing Assignment: Classmate Letter Analysis

Link here:  fabusleme.blogspot.com
What language (specific words) did your classmate use to appeal the audience? If there is no language appealing the audience suggest some words.

How moving is the letter? Do you think that your classmate's style is effective?

Explain to what extent the letter includes elements of context and time.

He develop the uncertainty making Gyuri's words sound really hopeless, and every word he writes sounds even more desperate for an answer than the last one. I think my classmate's letter language is really effective because it's really similar to the style that many of the war journals found have. We can see some aspects that relate his effective style with this diaries in the structure of his sentences, mostly short, precise, and consise, in company of the unstoppable feeling of sadness, in his words: "I feel dirty, I am hungry, I don't know what is going to happen to me."

In summary, with every Word you can percieve the suffer of Gyuri and the jewish community: Fatelessness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario