martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Boo's Diary "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Date unknown,

Winter is here. I'm starting to notice this house need reparations. It's been a while since those kids came to play. Now they are just two. Not worried for this but I'm starting to like those kids. They make me remember my childhood. I hope I could read that letter they were trying to reach me. Still can't understand why did he filled that hole in the tree with cement. Messed up our game. They still haven't notice that I am the one who is placing this everywhere. Can't wait for summer to see the three of them planning a new game im my yard. Can't remember the last time I've spoke to someone. Maybe living in cloister must have me saying rubbish. Maybe someday I will be able to go out and show myself to the actual Maycombians.     
...someday...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario