miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

Words that describe me

Sports: I choose this word because I like and practice many sports, such as surf, rugby, and football. An example is that from Monday to Thursday I practice Football and Rugby, and in the afternoon of those days or in the weekend i go to the beach to surf(my favourite).



Lazy: This word comes directly from the school because I dont always do my homeworks and when I`m at home I don`t do so much when its not going to the beach. Another example is when im writing this because im bored.







Happiness: this word describes me beacause I allway try to be happy even thou a bad situation is going on, I`m tying to look to the good/right side.










Free spirit: This word describe me better that the others because I always try to stay relaxed , no stress. An example is when there is no much time left for the test I never get desperate even thou I know I won`t study all the stuff.


























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario